Senior Executives Services
The Senior Executive Services ensures proper management and administration of all human resource management functions pertaining to the employment of Senior Executives (contractual employees) within the Public Service and as specified in the PS Act 2004. The areas that we mainly concentrate on are:
- Policy advice to the Commission, Ministries and other stakeholders on Senior Executive Services and contractual employment matters.
- Manage, Administer and Assist the following processes and related policies for Senior Executives (CEOs, ACEOs, Consultants, Managers) of the Public Service:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Working Conditions
- Breach of the Code of Conduct
- Contracts of Employment
- Administer and facilitate performance review / assessments for Senior Executives (CEOs, DCEOs, ACEOs, Consultants, Managers, Positions of Responsibilities) in the Public Service.
- Monitoring and evaluation of all contractual employment matters in compliance to Contracts of Employment and HRM policies.