The Government of the People’s Republic of China is inviting suitable candidates from Samoa to apply for Post-Graduates Studies for the year 2019. These awards are offered on a competitive basis with all the rest of PRC’s diplomatic partners, and are for a period of either one or two years.
Specific Eligibility Criteria:
– Must be a Samoan citizen. Must have resided in Samoa for 3 consecutive years at the time of application. The applicant (including parents or spouse) must reside permanently in Samoa.
– Be a bachelor’s degree holder when applying for a Master’s program; be a master’s degree holder when applying for a Doctoral program
– Under the age of 45 (born after Sept 1, 1974)
– Be healthy physically & mentally with a physical examination report issued by a local public hospital, and not having any disease
– With at least 3 years working experience
– Be incumbents with a relevant educational background or working experience to the applied program are preferred
– Be sufficient in English which meets the academic requirements of the program
– Be neither studying in China nor being admitted to other scholarship programs provided by the Chinese government
– Previous scholarship holders must serve a two (2) year stand down period before applying.
Interested applicants are required to contact our division below for more information regarding the application process:
– Human Resource Development Division
Level 2, FMFM II Government Building
Deadline for submission of applications to the Public Service Commission, Level 2 FMFM II Government Building is: Wednesday 19th June at 4pm.