The Matsumae International Foundation in Japan is a non-government organization that gives a total of 20 fully-funded Fellowships to non-Japanese nationals per year to undertake studies and research, particularly in the fields of natural science, engineering and medicine, at any Japanese University.
Proposed Fellowships in Japan must be between 3 months to 6 months, where the commencing month and ending month of the application is between April 2018 to March 2019.
1. Applicant must hold a recognizable Ph.D degree.
2. Applicants must be 49 years old or under.
3. Applicants must have sufficient conversational ability in English or Japanese.
4. Applicants should not have been in Japan in the past and/or in the present.
5. Applicants should have firm positions and professions in their home countries.
6. Applicants must be of sound health to carry out research in Japan.
Applicants choosing study programmes with an emphasis on natural science, engineering and medicine
For more information and to download the Application form please visit the website at http://www.mif-japan.org.
Deadline for Applications to be received by the Matsumae International Foundation is Thursday, 31st August 2017.