The Government of China in partnership with the Government of Samoa is inviting suitable candidates from Samoa to apply for full scholarship awards to pursue studies at tertiary Institutions in China for the 2024/2025 Academic Year.
Study can be at the undergraduate level (Bachelor’s degree), Postgraduate level (Masters or Doctorate degree) and General or Senior Scholar Programs.
Specific Eligibility Criteria:
-Must be a Samoan citizen and be in good health both mentally and physically.
-Must have resided in Samoa for 3 consecutive years at the time of application. The applicant (including parents or spouse) must reside permanently in Samoa.
– Age criteria for each level of study:
– must be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs;
– be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s program;
– be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs;
– be a high school graduate (at least) under the age of 45 when applying for general scholar programs;
– be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for
senior scholar programs;
-Chinese proficiency criteria’s:
– have acquired the Chinese proficiency of HSK level 3 when applying for Chinese-taught undergraduate or
General scholar program (studying Chinese language are exempted);
– have acquired the Chinese proficiency of HSK Level 3 when applying for Chinese-taught senior scholar programs;
– have acquired the Chinese proficiency of HSK Level 4 when applying for Chinese-taught masters or doctoral
– Must meet the admission requirements of the applied universities in terms of academic ability, language proficiency and other relevant criteria.
-Applicants must submit a pre-admission letter from the University during the Online Application Phase.
-Previous scholarship holders must serve a two (2) year stand down period before applying.
Interested applicants can uplift the Application form from:
Human Resource Development Division
Public Service Commission
Government of Samoa
Level 2, FMFM II Government Building
Or Download Application Form
For more information regarding these Awards and the contact list of Chinese Universities, please visit http://www.campuschina.org and/or contact our Office
Deadline for submission of applications to the Public Service Commission, Level 2 FMFM II Government Building is: Friday 19th January 2024 at 4:30pm
Ave Gagaeolo2023-12-05T15:11:32+13:00December 5th, 2023|2022, News, PSOC|Comments Off on 2024/2025 China-Samoa Bilateral Scholarship Awards