The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) is now inviting applications from Samoa for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships tenable in the United Kingdom from September/October 2022
- Must be a Samoan Citizen
- Must be a holder of a first degree of at least upper second class honors standard or a second class degree
- Must take the necessary steps to secure admission to three preferred universities in advance of the scholarship application. The full list of universities can be found at: http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/uk-universities/part-funding/
- Must have resided in Samoa for three consecutive years at the time of application
- Must have at least two years’ full time work experience relevant to preferred qualification
- Previous scholarships holders must have served out all Bond obligations to Government of Samoa at the time of application
- Priority will be given to Human Resource Development (HRD) needs for the development of Samoa
All interested candidates must apply using the CSC`s online application system at: cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/about-us/scholarships by 01 November 2021 and must have provided all the required supporting documentation (proof of citizenship/academic transcripts and references) in the required format online no later than Monday 22 November 4pm GMT. Once the online process has been completed, applicants are required to submit the PDF hard copy of their application form to the Public Service Commission, Level 2, Government Building FMFM 11 in Apia, for endorsement by 26 November 2021.
All scholarship recipients are required to enter into a bond with the Government of Samoa and return to Samoa upon completion of their scholarship. For more information regarding these awards, please contact the HRD division of PSC on telephone 22123 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.