The Human Resource Management Information Services (HRMIS), previously known as Information Technology Systems was established in 1998. It provides a holistic range of services for the development, maintenance and support of ALL Information Communication Technology (ICT) equipment and facilities required by the Office of the Public Service Commission, throughout their Technology life-cycle. It also supports Human Resource (HR) Key Users across ALL Government ministries to ensure reliable and accurate information produced by the centralised HR Management Information System.
The operational functions of HRMIS include:
- Upholding of ICT policies and agreed standards
- Installation of all ICT equipment, software, and networks
- Continuous support for ALL PSC users on the use of any ICT equipment
- Training for PSC users and Line Ministries on the use of computer facilities and HR Management System
- Maintenance and Security of all ICT equipment, software and networks
The HRMIS is a small and energetic branch with values of commitment, endeavors to both respond to users’ requirements, and to take a proactive, responsiveness role in leading and anticipating advances in technology.