For more information, click here
The Commission is proud of its service and reputation as being the central
agency for Human Resource Management and Human Resource Professional
Development in the Public Service. The Commission takes much pride in the
professional approach, commitment and skills of its staff.
- Planning for the human resource needs of the Public Service.
- Developing and promoting policies for the efficient and effective management of the people employed under the Public Service Act.
- Monitoring and evaluating the human resource management practices of the Ministries.
- Providing advice and assistance on human resource management matters in the Public Service to Ministries on request.
"To Lead a Public Sector that delivers good services to the people of Samoa."
"To strengthen; Inclusive Leadership, People Capacity, Integrity and
Coordination towards realizing good public service delivery."
1. Improve Quality of Public Service Delivery
2. Improve People Capabilities
3. Improve Public Sector Integrity and Culture